2020: COVID-19's Impact on Montana Agriculture
Montana State University (MSU) Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics and MSU Extension will hold the 2020 Agricultural Economics Outlook Conference on Friday, November 13th.
This year’s event will be free and open to the public and will be a virtual conference this year. The virtual conference will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Below is the list of speakers and topics:
- How COVID-19 has Transformed the Economy - Pat Barkey, University of Montana
- 2020 Montana Ag in Review - Kate Fuller, Montana State University
- Foreign Ownership of US Agricultural Land - Dan Bigelow, Montana State University
- COVID-19 and Labor and the Food Supply Chain - Diane Charlton, Montana State University
- Where have COVID-19 Disaster Payments Gone in Montana? - Eric Belasco, Montana State University
- Stimulus: Grants, Loans and More - George Haynes, Montana State University
- Where is US Farm Policy Headed in 2021 - Vince Smith, Montana State University
The conference is part of MSU's Celebrate Agriculture Weekend. For more information about Celebrate Ag click below.
Registration is required for this free event. Please register by selecting the registration link below.