Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks is pursuing multiple land deals that will be considered at the August 13, 2020 Fish and Wildlife Commission meeting.
- W-Bar conservation easement - 6,751 acres, Wibaux County - $2.19MM cost
- Lone Tree conservation easement - 11,285 acres, Blaine County - $5,09MM cost
- Big Snowy Mountains Wildlife Management Area purchase - 5,667 acres, Golden Valley County
- Chip Creek conservation easement - 30,000 acres, Chouteau County
- Cree Crossing Wildlife Management Area purchase addition - 171 acres, Phillips County
- Yellowstone River Islands management- 45 acres