Once monthly, usually the first Thursday of each month, the Montana Farm & Ranch Brokers meet to network, hear presentations on topics relative to the rural Montana land market, and to share their new listings as well as to discuss properties they are looking for on behalf of buyers. The group is made up of land brokers, agents, and other rural real estate professionals. Non-members are welcome to attend.
At this month's meeting, the Montana Farm & Ranch Brokers Association will have a Live Lender Panel, with representatives from area land & ag lending institutions speaking on the current environment for credit and lending, and the potential impacts on the Montana land market.
Given the current dynamic interest rate environment, this will be timely and valuable content for those of us in the rural land market.
The panel will include:
- Bo Kombol – Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Bruce Johns – Farm Service Agency
- Tierani Brusett – Stockman Bank
- Mike Phillips – Little Horn State Bank
- Scott Moran - Hall & Hall
Here is a list of questions that have been put to the panelists to address at the meeting:
- Tell us about the types of real estate loan options that are available.
- What are some of the challenges that you’ve faced during the past year in lending?
- Follow up: What are current turn times on appraisals?
- What are some areas that we can work together to best serve the clients needs?
- How has the increase in interest rates affected the pipeline and customers?
- What are some ways that buyers can be better prepared with a loan application package?
- Do you have any new or different products for customers that the market may be unaware of?
- What changes or challenges do you see for producers and customers going into 2023?
Meeting Location: Billings Association of Realtors office at 2021 Overland Avenue in Billings, MT 59102.
The meeting is also available to attend on Zoom, for remote access. Contact one of the Officers below for Zoom access.
Join the Montana Farm & Ranch Brokers Association
Our membership dues are only $25 per year, with the fees going to supporting the costs of the organization.
Download a Membership Sign-Up Form.
For more information: contact any of our officers:
- President: Bryan Gentry - BSG Real Estate Solutions - 307-751-5378 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jessica Duray - Northwest Farm Credit Services - 406-651-1672 - email@example.com
- Communications: Andrew Rahn - Montana Land Source - 406-580-6882 - firstname.lastname@example.org