NOTICE: Because of the Easter weekend, this month's meeting has been moved to the second Thursday of the month - April 13th.
Once monthly, usually the first Thursday of each month, the Montana Farm & Ranch Brokers meet to network, hear presentations on topics relative to the rural Montana land market, and to share their new listings as well as to discuss properties they are looking for on behalf of buyers. The group is made up of land brokers, agents, and other rural real estate professionals. Non-members are welcome to attend.
The presentation for this month's meeting will be on carbon credits and the emerging carbon market. The pressers will be Chris Mehus, Program Director at Western Sustainability Exchange.
- Billings - Billings Association of Realtors office – 2021 Overland Avenue, Billings, MT
- Bozeman - AgWest Farm Credit – 2530 Honor Lane, Bozeman, MT
- Missoula - AgWest Farm Credit – 3021 Palmer St, Ste B, Missoula, MT
The meeting is also available to attend on Zoom, for remote access. Contact one of the Officers below for Zoom access.
Join the Montana Farm & Ranch Brokers Association
Our membership dues are only $25 per year, with the fees going to supporting the costs of the organization.
Download a Membership Sign-Up Form.
For more information: contact any of our officers:
- President: Bryan Gentry - BSG Real Estate Solutions - 307-751-5378 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Tina Hamm - Hall and Hall - 406-839-9736 - email@example.com
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jessica Duray - Agwest Farm Credit - 406-651-1672 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications: Meghan Lehman - AgWest Farm Credit - 406-661-9908 - email@example.com