Once monthly, usually the first Thursday of each month, the Billings Farm & Ranch Brokers meet to network, hear presentations on topics relevant to the rural Montana land market, and to share new listings as well as to discuss properties brokers are looking for on behalf of buyers. The group is made up of land brokers, agents, appraisers, lenders, and other rural real estate professionals.
The speaker for this meeting will be Alison Vergeront, Agricultural Liaison & Field Representative for US Senator Steve Daines. Alison will give an update on land and agricultural issues that Senator Daines is currently working on. The meeting will be taking place in-person, with adherence to social distancing guidelines, as well as via Zoom. Contact Secretary/Treasurer Andy Rahn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the Zoom meeting.
Visitors are always welcome to the meetings.
Meeting Location: Billings Association of Realtors office at 2021 Overland Avenue in Billings, MT 59102.
Meeting Dates for 2020:
- Thursday, January 2
- Thursday, February 6
- Thursday, March 5
- Cancelled - Wednesday, April 15 (Big Timber)
- Virtual - Thursday, May 7
- Thursday, June 4
- Thursday, July 9
- Thursday, August 6
- September TBD (Big Timber)
- Thursday, October 8
- Thursday, November 5
For more information: contact any of our officers:
- President: Bryan Gentry - BSG Real Estate Solutions - 307-751-5378 - email@example.com
- Vice President: Colter DeVries - Clark & Associates Land Brokers - 406-425-1027 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Treasurer: Andrew Rahn - Montana Land Source - 406-580-6882 - email@example.com