Explore Big Sky with Outlaw Partners has produced an hour and ten minute video round table of top Big Sky real estate brokers discussing the Big Sky real estate market. Big Sky has long been seen as a driver or an indicator of the larger Montana land market.
Some interesting take-aways with particular relevance to the larger Montana land market:
- Relation of Big Sky to the national real estate market (5:00).
- Discussing of pricing (30:11). Despite being a strong market, over-pricing can result in properties languishing on the market.
- Investment return (33:28). Acknowledgement that properties don't cash flow, and that it takes long-term holding times to realize investment return.
- The bare land market has not fully recovered (37:20).
- Real Estate is the biggest economic driver in the world (1:02:38).
Thanks to Explore Big Sky, L&K Real Estate, Big Sky Real Estate Company, Yellowstone Club, Big Sky Sotheby's International Realty, PureWest Christie's International Real Estate of Big Sky, and The Outlaw Partners for producing the video.